Second-generation ARMv8 64-bit SOC Solution for the embedded market.
- Enterprise control plane
- Wired and wireless networking
- Multifunction printers
- Enterprise storage solutions
Representing the high end of all ARM processors, HeliX™ delivers CPU performance that provides the next level of performance in power-constrained embedded applications.
Fully integrated SoC, eliminating the need for other discrete chips including standard interfaces for storage, networking, and expansion.
Enterprise class, including ECC (error-correcting code), RAS (reliability, availability and serviceability).
Malleable offload engines support networking, security or other user-defined applications.
- Two or four ARM V8 compliant 64b cores operating at up to 2.4 GHz
- Each core contains a Floating Point Unit (FPU)/Single Instruction Multiple Data (SIMD) Unit
- Shared 256 KB L2 cache per each pair of cores
- ECC protection covering all cache data
- Shared 2 MB L3 cache
- Hardware Cache Coherency
- ARM Generic Interrupt Controller (GICv2)
- One DDR3 memory controller with ECC (72-bit)
- 256 KB On-Chip SRAM (OCM)
- QoS capable High-Performance I/O Fabric (IOF)
- Low-power design including sub-100 mW standby state
- I/O Virtualization support on PCIe-attached and embedded interfaces
- Suite-B compliant security acceleration for IPSec, SSL/TLS/DTLS, and MACSec protocols
- FIPS-140-3 compliant True Random Number Generator (TRNG)
- Packet DMA Engine with RAID 5 offload
- Ethernet Classification Engines
Queue Manager/Traffic Manager
- Hardware assisted data movement architecture
- Hardware assisted management of work, free pool and completion queues
- One 10G/2.5G/1G SGMII Ethernet MACs (SGMII/2.5 GBps SGMII)
- Two SGMII-based 10/100/1G Ethernet interfaces with classification and virtualization
- Two RGMII-based 10/100/1G Ethernet interfaces with classification and virtualization
- Three PCI Express® Gen 3 controllers:
- Two USB 3.0 Hosts with integrated PHY and One USB 3.0 Host/Device with integrated PHY
- One SATA 3.0 port
- Four I2C
- Four UARTs
- Two SPI
- Two SDIO 3.0
- Embedded Local Bus (EBUS) with NOR/NAND Flash Controller
- Power-optimized design including dynamic and static clock gating, as well as multiple power planes for various low-power states.