World’s First ARMv8 64-bit SOC Solution for the embedded market.
- Enterprise control plane
- Wired and wireless networking
- Multifunction printers
- Enterprise storage solutions
Representing the high end of all ARM processors, HeliX™ delivers CPU performance that provides the next level of performance in power-constrained embedded applications.
Fully integrated SoC, eliminating the need for other discrete chips including standard interfaces for storage, networking, and expansion.
Enterprise class, including ECC (error-correcting code), RAS (reliability, availability and serviceability).
Malleable offload engines support networking, security or other user-defined applications.
- Four or eight ARM® V8 compliant 64b cores operating at up to 2.4 GHz
- Each core contains a Floating Point Unit (FPU)/Single Instruction Multiple Data (SIMD) Unit
- Shared 256 KB L2 cache per each pair of processors
- ECC protection covering all cache data
- Shared 8 MB L3 cache
- Hardware Cache Coherency
- ARM Generic Interrupt Controller (GICv2)
- Two DDR3 memory controllers with ECC (72-bit)
- QoS capable High-Performance I/O Fabric (IOF)
- Security acceleration for IPSec, SSL/TLS/ DTLS, and MACSec protocols
- True Random Number Generator (TRNG)
- Ethernet Classification Engines
- Packet DMA Engine with RAID 5/6 offload
- Programmable co-processor
Queue Manager/Traffic Manager
- Hardware assisted data movement architecture
- Hardware assisted management of work, free pool and completion queues
- Two I2C
- Four UARTs
- Two SPI
- Two SDIO 3.0
- JTAG / Trace
- Local Embedded Bus (EBUS) with NOR/NAND flash controller
- Power-optimized design including dynamic and static clock gating, as well as support for various low-power states