Power Optimized, General-Purpose SoC Embedded Processor
- Wireless Access Points
- Networking, Control Plane
- 600 MHz
- 800 MHz
- 1 GHz
- PCIe (Gen 1)
- USB 2.0
- Ethernet GE 10/100/1000
Delivers 600 MHz to 1.0 GHz performance (CPU).
Support for Serial RapidIO, PCI Express, Gigabit Ethernet MACs, security, NAND flash interfaces, and low power dissipation.
Ideally suited to a wide range of high-performance applications, including networking and storage.
- CPU speed (frequency): 600 MHz to 1.0 GHz
- 32 KB instruction and data caches
- 256 KB L2 cache with parity protection, may also be used as on-chip SRAM
- 64 KB on-chip memory
- DDR1/2-400 memory support
- Two PCI Express interfaces
- Four GE MACs, three with SGMII
- Serial RapidIO interface
- NAND flash support
- Extensive connectivity by means of on-chip Ethernet, UARTs, IIC, SPI, and PCI
- Offers low power dissipation and small form factor for high-density and power-conscious applications
- RoHS compliant (lead-free) version available